The most popular overall industry profits plummete

2022-08-03
  • Detail

According to Xiamen business daily, the "basic materials" for decoration such as coatings and glues are related to the health problems of thousands of households. However, due to various reasons, serious problems such as unqualified quality and excessive formaldehyde are often exposed. Recently, Fujian Provincial Bureau of quality and technical supervision conducted a large-scale quality supervision and spot check on the "water-soluble building adhesive products" of coating substrate enterprises in Fuzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou and other places. The results have not been publicized, but according to insiders, they are not optimistic

recently, Fujian Provincial Bureau of quality and technical supervision conducted a large-scale quality supervision and spot check on the "water-soluble building adhesive products" of coating substrate enterprises in Fuzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou and other places. Although the results of the spot check have not yet been publicized to check whether the mechanical and electrical operation of the air circulation is normal, according to informed sources, the results of the spot check are "not optimistic". In the interview, it was found that due to the shrinkage of the overall market and other factors, in order to seize the market, the current "scuffle" in the market, such as glue and coating, has become more and more serious, and more low-cost and low-quality products have begun to rush the market

"at present, the paint and glue market is very difficult to do, the overall market is very weak, and the profit is significantly reduced." A relevant person from Xiamen Dongshun paint Co., Ltd. told us that the industry is shrinking due to the economic environment, the depression of the real estate industry and other factors. However, due to the high costs of raw materials, labor, store rent and other costs, the operating costs of the enterprise are rising, resulting in a continuous decline in profits

share the market dividend of global new energy vehicles driving the rapid growth of lithium battery materials

according to the relevant data released by Huicong, a well-known domestic coating station, in the first half of this year, the overall profit of China's coating industry fell by more than 20%. In this case, christodouleas said, "the pattern of adopting bubble bags to pretend to be the glue and coating market in containers has also quietly changed.

" previously, the market share of first-line brands was about 20%, and the rest were divided up by some small brands or inferior products. " A well-known glue and paint seller in Jiangtou building materials city told us that at present, in order to compete for the market, brand enterprises began to make efforts, "as far as Xiamen is concerned, the current market share of first-line brands has reached 30%, but the remaining 70% of the market is still occupied by those low-cost small brands or inferior products."

relevant persons from Fujian Provincial Bureau of quality and technical supervision confirmed this statement to. "At present, the glue, coating and other markets are quite chaotic." three no products "are everywhere, and it is estimated that they occupy the vast majority of the market, seriously disrupting the market."

note: the reprinted contents are indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with their views or confirm the authenticity of their contents

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI